Nanma initiated its activities focusing on different philanthropic actions. The major programmes carried out by Nanma in the initial period were:
- Medical assistance, where given to many persons in the form of medicines and reduction of medical bill from hospitals.
- The Construction of a new house was started at Vaikom for poor families who have no shelter.
- Provided educational Scholarship of Rs. 30000 for medical students.
- Distributed Food items for Kannamaly Assisi convent.
- Conducted Allopathic and Ayurveda medical camp at Marayoor Adivasi Colony.
- Free medicine and financial assistance to a lady who is undergone kidney transplantation at Lissue Hospital Ernakulum.
Later Nanma started concentrating on holistic programmers for development rather than focusing on charity giving activities, with implementation of significant projects.